Sunday, July 18, 2010

No Cook Minestrone Pasta Salad

I don't know about you, but I have really been feeling the summer heat lately. Now that we are in the hottest part of the summer in Texas, I cannot think of anything better than a recipe that requires no more heat - no cooking that is! This cookless pasta salad is a cool, refreshing salad that packs a serious nutritional punch. From the beans that provide protein and fiber to the raw vegetables that provide good amounts of vitamins A and C, it will leave your body feeling satisfied and energized.

If for no other reason, give this one a try because it literally takes no more than a few minutes to prepare and serve or it can even be prepared the night before and stored in the refrigerator in a covered container.

This recipe is one of my "go to" recipes and I hope it will become one of yours too!

No comments: