Friday, June 25, 2010

Corn-Stuffed Pork Chops

Another easy recipe that looks like you've outdone yourself yet again for the family and friends! This recipe combines a meat, stuffing, and veggies - all of which you can adapt to what your family likes.

To begin, I always line my pan first with foil so I have very little clean up after the meal. Buy slightly thicker pork chops for this recipe so making the "pockets" in the pork chops will be easy. Then, stuff the chops with what you like in the way of veggies and experiement with the variety of stuffing flavors available at the store.

I know I sound like I'm repeating myself a lot in these pork presentations, but please don't overcook the pork and make it tough and dry. Pull out the food thermometer and check the pork - take it out when it reads 160 degrees. Each oven is different and times are never as accurate as the trusty thermometer.

Finally, garnishing is an important part of meal preparation. No matter how good food tastes, if it doesn't look good people are hesitant to try it! So, garnish these pork chops with paprika, parsley, pimentoes, etc.

I hope you have fun with this recipe - let me know how your family likes it!

Donna

No comments: